Since June 2010 the Eagle Rays live in the Atlantic Ocean tank in the AquaDom & SEA LIFE and are already among the favorites of the visitors. A distinctive ray with a long whip-like tail, twice the length of its body. It has one or two serrated spines behind the dorsal fin, supplied with glands and capable of causing injury to human beings.
Things to Do:
- Observe how the Eagle Rays glide majestically through the water of their 250.000 litres tank
- Find out how these creatures move around in the water
- Find out which is the favorite food of our Eagle Rays
- Find out what makes the Eagle Rays different from other rays
- Don’t miss the feeding of these beautiful sea creatures