Welcome to SEA LIFE Brighton
Located centrally on Brighton's seafront, SEA LIFE Brighton is the world's oldest operating aquarium.
The Brighton SEA LIFE Centre offers a great day out for all the family, whatever the weather. SEA LIFE Brighton is home to over 1,500 creatures and 50 mesmerising marine displays, including our underwater tunnel where you can watch in amazement as giant turtles and sharks glide gracefully above you.
Why not enjoy a ride on the UK’s first Glass Bottom Boat, have a fascinating Behind the Scenes Tour and join in with our free interactive rockpool experience where you can touch crabs and starfish.
Buy tickets online & SAVE up to £5pp!
Things to do at SEA LIFE Brighton Aquarium
- We are recruiting for customer service roles! Have a look here if you are interested.
- We've teamed up with Brighton & Hove City Council to run a competition to name the new shark arriving at The Level soon. Enter here!
- Jellyfish Discovery has been closed since Monday 21st January, to make way for Octopus Garden which launched Friday 15th February!
- Behind the scenes update on how our research and breeding programmes are going. You can also find out more on our Behind the Scenes tour, a new addition in 2012!
- Track down the answers to fun and amusing questions about our incredible creatures by visiting Black Cat Treasure Hunts
- From the end of October 2011 until mid-May 2012, we were closed for refurbishment. Check out our developments diary to find out more about what we've done.
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for further updates and fun facts!
- Have a browse of our partners page to see some of the great companies we work with.