Fantastic Prizes To Be Won!
Happy Feet Two
Register below to enter the competition
To celebrate the launch of HAPPY FEET TWO we have teamed up with Warner Bros. and are giving away some great prizes!
Register before the 31st January 2012 for your chance to win!
Click Here to visit the official Happy Feet Two website www.happyfeet2movie.co.uk
'In cinemas NOW!'
Sign In or Register
To enter a competition, please Register to create a user account, or Sign In with your existing account.
- Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is organised by Merlin Entertainments, SEA LIFE, 3 Market Close, Poole Dorset, BH15 1NQ.
- SEA LIFE reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside SEA LIFE reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of SEA LIFE shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of SEA LIFE or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with the Competition or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, are not eligible to enter the Competition. SEA LIFE reserve the right not to award a prize (and to select an alterative winner) if SEA LIFE are aware or have reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. SEA LIFE reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The Competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident outside of the United Kingdom.
- By entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
- SEA LIFE reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the 31/01/2012.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. Prizes
- The prize winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries, and notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- Claims for prizes must be made within 28days of announcing. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. SEA LIFE reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize consists of HF2 XBox and PS3 games, SEA LIFE annual passes and SEA LIFE Family tickets.
- SEA LIFE does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership of your Entry and, although SEA LIFE will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear on the website and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition. If you win a prize, as a condition to receipt of that prize, you may be required to sign a release form (SEA LIFE reserve then current standard form) in connection with the prize-winning submission.
- SEA LIFE cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. SEA LIFE is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude SEA LIFE liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and SEA LIFE reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of Merlin Entertainments Ltd.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. SEA LIFE makes no representation that materials on the Site relating to this Competition are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
How to contact us
- You can contact us in relation to any Competition by writing to Merlin Entertainments, SEA LIFE, 3 Market Close, Poole Dorset, BH15 1NQ.