Snorkelling with Sharks
Come face to fin with some of the most amazing creatures of the deep as you snorkel amongst an array of sharks in SEA LIFE London Aquarium’s dramatic Pacific Reef display.
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium Snorkel with Sharks Experience includes:
- Behind The Scenes Tour prior to your snorkel
- Priority admission to SEA LIFE London Aquarium for the day
- 15 minute snorkel with a group of over 15 magnificent sharks – including two impressive 2.7m long Sand Tiger Sharks, 8 sleek Black Tip Reef Sharks and two Brown Sharks in the Pacific Reef tank at 11.30am / 13.30pm / 15.30pm.
- Full instructional briefing and orientation by trained Aquarists
- All equipment including snorkel gear and wet suits
A donation of £5.00 will be given to The Shark Trust for each full price snorkel experience purchased.
Absolutely no diving experience* is required and all the instruction needed will be given by the SEA LIFE London Aquarium’s experienced Aquarists.
The Snorkelling with Sharks Experience is available every day including weekends at 11.30am / 13.30pm / 15.30pm. The maximum number of people per dive is 4 people.
The experience lasts a total of one hour and 30 minutes. Spectator tickets are available at £25.00 per person. Please note that guests are required to arrive one full hour before your allocated snorkel time 10.30am for 11.30am dive/ 12.30pm for 13.30pm dive / 14.30pm for 15.30pm dive.
Snorkelling with Sharks Adult Ticket
Snorkelling with Sharks Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children)
BOOK NOW »
Terms and Conditions for Participants
- Minimum height restriction is 1.3m.
- All participants aged 14 years and under must be accompanied into the cage with a parent or guardian.
- All participants aged 17 and under must have a parent or guardian sign their consent form.
- Participants are not permitted to use their own private cameras or recording devices, only SEA LIFE London Aquarium cameras and devices are permitted which are available for hire at the attraction.
- All participants must read and sign our Terms and Conditions for this experience in order to take part.
Please download this below, complete and return to us in advance of your visit.
Snorkel With Sharks T&C's
- *No diving experience is necessary but participants must be able to swim. A maximum of three people can be accommodated per session.
- Please note that guests are required to arrive one full hour before your allocated snorkel time 10.30am for 11.30am dive/ 12.30pm for 13.30pm dive / 14.30pm for 15.30pm dive.
- Please use the Priority Entrance on arrival at the London Aquarium to collect your tickets for your session.
- Guests will need to bring their own swimwear and towels.
- Shower areas are provided for guests after their experience.
- Priority Entrance tickets allow you to bypass the majority of the queue.
Tickets must be picked up from the SEA LIFE London Aquarium. All tickets are sold on a non-refundable and non-transferable basis. All children must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18 years.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium is open 7 days a week (except Christmas Day)
Please see our Opening times page for full details.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium is located on the South Bank of the River Thames, within the County Hall building. You'll find us right next to the London Eye, just over Westminster Bridge from Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament. The nearest tube stations are Westminster and Waterloo.