Terms and Conditions
With visiting SEA LIFE Scheveningen you agree with SEA LIFE regulations that apply on your visit at our attraction.
- Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by at least one adult who is at least 16 years old.
- Smoking is not allowed at our attraction. Drinking alcohol or using drugs is also not allowed.
- It is not allowed to put your hands in the water of our displays or touch the fish without agreement and guidance of one of the SEA LIFE employee.
- SEA LIFE Scheveningen cannot be held responsible for for any damages or injuries caused by your visit at our attraction.
- Your visit at SEA LIFE Scheveningen - and all her facilities - are completely at your own risk. We are not responsible for injuries, loss or damages to your property.
- During your visit you need to have a valid entry ticket for our attraction. SEA LIFE employees can ask you to show your entry ticket at any time during your visit.
- You need to wear proper clothing during your visit.
- For your and our safety we use security cameras.
- It is not allowed to throw / put garbage or any other material inside our displays.
- With theft we will alarm the police.
Promotions & Discounts
Promotional discounts cannot be combined with other discounts / promotions or pre-booked tickets through our website. The maximum number of people that can use the discount voucher and period of validation is mentioned on the voucher.
SEA LIFE Scheveningen season passes are only valid when it has a signature and passport photo of the rightfull owner.
Although we give great care and attention to our website - and other SEA LIFE channels - flaws can be made. SEA LIFE Scheveningen is not responsible - at any way - for mistakes made on our website or other channels.