Patty, the leader of the school, is SEA LIFE Arizona's largest Cownose Ray. She was one of the first Rays to arrive at SEA LIFE Arizona, so the others follow her in the tank. Guests of SEA LIFE Arizona can even watch Patty being fed – check out feeding times for info.
Things to do
- Find the Cownose Rays swimming together in their ocean tank
- Watch the Rays use their synchronized wing flaps to stir up tank sediment
- Learn why Rays are under threat
- Spot the Rays happy faces smiling back at you
- Watch our Cownose Rays breach the water to look at guests!