Schools and Groups
Educational Field Trips
SEA LIFE Arizona offers an interactive, hands-on visit for schools, groups and birthday parties. With an array of amazing creatures, an immersive underwater tunnel experience and our helpful and knowledgeable staff on hand to answer questions and offer amazing facts about the creatures that you'll see, this is an inspiring visit for all. A day out at SEA LIFE Arizona will leave you with fantastic memories and feeling empowered to make a difference to the underwater world.
- A SCHOOL TRIP to SEA LIFE Arizona will inspire and amaze your students at all levels.
- Download our NEW curriculum linked resource packs and classroom presentation slides on conservation, environments, habitats, food chains & types of marine species.
- Read more about our Homeschool Programs for homeschool families and groups.
- Teachers! Join us February 22nd from 10am-2pm for a teacher open house as we present and inform teachers of this year's NEW education programs. Present your valid teaching I.D. at the admissions counter for FREE admission all day. Bring additional guests for just $5 plus tax each! For more information call 480-478-7594.
- Arrange a visit for a group of 15+, and you will benefit from some great savings.
- Download FREE fun Activity Packs for children up to the age of 14.
- Private events available for an exclusive night under the sea.
- Give your child a birthday party to remember with an exclusive SEA LIFE Arizona Party.
- Our unique Birthday Party packages include a private party room, goody bags for the kids and guided activities and games.
- PLUS the birthday child will receive a FREE Annual Pass!
In line with our commitment to children, SEA LIFE Arizona will contribute tickets to non-profit organizations whose goals are to academically, imaginatively and creatively enrich the lives of children ages 2-12.
For more information about donations and how to submit a request, please click here.