Plan your visit
Things to Do:
- Feeding demonstrations throughout the day
- Interactive Rockpool - hold a crab & touch a starfish
- Meet Ali our Stingray and our Tropical Sharks
- 150 different species of fish
- Join our campaign and help to save the whales
- Children’s soft play area
Plan your day in Bray
First class swimming and leisure facilities, Ireland’s longest established equestrian centres, amusement arcades, golf, spectacular walks, fun parks, paintball, bowling, fishing: It would take a long time to complete all of the activities available for all of the family.
Alternatively, choose to take the Cliff walk via Bray Head Walk to Greystones. The famous Bray Head Walk is one of Bray’s most popular attractions for both visitors and local people alike with outstanding views throughout.
For more information on activities in Bray, visit Bray Tourism