Plan your visit to the Sea Life Aquarium Grapevine
Opening at 12 noon Tuesday, April 22 through Friday, April 25 due to large school groups.
Things to do at Sea Life Grapevine
With an amazing 360° ocean tunnel, 30 display tanks and more than 5,000 sea creatures the aquarium is the perfect stop for family fun! To get any closer you would have to get wet!
Make the most of your visit
- Watch our fun talks and feed shows throughout the day
- Hold a crab or touch a starfish in our Interactive Rockpool Experience
- Test your creature knowledge; take part in our kids quiz trail
- Children’s submarine themed play zone (Socks are required in order to participate. A limited supply of socks are available for purchase at the SEA LIFE shop.)
- Take the Shark Walk if you’re brave enough!
- Watch a conservation film in the cinema! (Please note, the cinema will be in use for educational workshops Monday-Friday 10am-2pm)
Behind the Scenes Tour
See first-hand how we care for over 5,000 sea creatures with an exclusive Behind-the-Scenes tour! This experience takes you on a journey through our animal health care, laboratory and food-prep areas.
Tickets are $4.50+ tax for both children and adults and can be purchased at SEA LIFE admissions or upstairs at our photo area. *
Tours are available Friday- Sunday. Friday-Saturday the first tour begins at 11am and are every half hour. The last tour begins at 4:30pm. Sundays first tour begins at 12pm and are every half hour. The last tour begins at 4pm.*
*Pricing and times are subject to change
For a list of hotels in the area please check out our