Black Tip Reef Shark
Watch our elegant Blacktip Reef Sharks in the amazing Ocean Tank at SEA LIFE Konstanz.
Blacktip Reef Sharks are among the most popular Sharks inhabiting the tropical coral reefs of the Indian and Pacific Oceans, because Blacktip Reef Sharks prefer shallow, inshore waters. They are typical in appearance of how humans imagine a shark to look, and can be seen at our big Red Sea tank!
Things to do:
- Get to know our beautiful Blacktip Reef Sharks at SEA LIFE Konstanz
- Get up close to these timid and skittish creatures
- They live together with the Nurse Sharks and the Sea Turtles in the 320,000 l Ocean tank
- Find out why Sharks are not dangerous to humans
- Spot the Blacktip Reef Sharks prominent black tip on its fins