Watch our shy and creepy Moray Eel watching you! Look carefully or you might miss it!
Moray eels can appear to be quite shy and tend to spend most of their time hiding away, but really they are conserving their energy. Even though you might not see her at first because she is very well camouflaged, be assured that she’s keeping watch over you!
Things to do
- Spot our moray eel peeking from her hiding holes
- See her creepy glare as she shows you glimpses of her sharp teeth
- Discover why her favourite food is mackerel
- Find out why Moray Eel's are one long muscle and really flexible
- Watch her tie herself in knots trying to tear at her food