12 DAYS OF FISH-MAS
12 DAYS OF FISH-MAS AT SEA LIFE LONDON AQUARIUM
From 20th December – 3rd January 2011 the SEA LIFE London Aquarium is celebrating a fun fish-mas season this December with a festive family trail. Visitors will solve clues and hunt for hidden baubles around the attraction, leading them to some surprising sea creatures with Christmas connections. From Angel Fish to Snowflake Morays there’s a multitude of yuletide related residents to find and for those who spot them all there’s a bonus Christmas prize to claim.
- Fun festive family trail around the attraction – find the Christmassy fish and claim a gift
- Regular Christmas Santa Dives
- Come face to fin with thousands of marine creatures and brave the UK’s only Shark Walk
- Discounts and fast track entry with online booking – prices from £16.20 for adults, £11.25 for children and £49.40 for a family ticket
- Open 7 days a week from 10am with last entry at 7pm during the Christmas holidays
Santa will also be making special seasonal appearances as Father Christmas goes underwater. There will be regular dives over the holiday period as Santa visits the rare green turtles, cownose rays and colourful tropical fish in the Ocean Reef Display.
From the “Santa Claws” of fast moving Decorator Crabs to “Santa Jaws” in the form of 11 species of shark and the awesome Shark Walk, there are thousands of magnificent marine creatures to encounter at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium this Christmas Open every day of the holidays except Christmas Day with great value family tickets from just £49.40 when you book online, it’s a fantastic festive outing the whole family will love.