SEA LIFE London Aquarium VIP Family Ticket
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium is home to one of Europe's largest collections of global marine life. Located on the South Bank of the River Thames, within the County Hall building, you'll find us right next to the London Eye, just over Westminster Bridge from Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament. The nearest tube stations are Westminster and Waterloo.
What do I get with a VIP Family ticket?
- Admission to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Beat The Queues with Priority Entry
- Flexible entry so you can visit at any time during your selected day
- Official SEA LIFE Guidebook
- Souvenir Photobook worth £25.00
BOOK A VIP FAMILY TICKET NOW AND SAVE OVER £30!*
Family (2 adults + 2 children)
BUY TICKETS »
Helpful tips for booking tickets:
- Tickets must be picked up from the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
- All tickets are sold on a non-refundable and non-transferable basis.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18 years.
- *Saving of £30.40 is calculated based on buying 2x Priority Entrance Adult tickets (£25.20 each), 2x Priority Entrance Child tickets (£19.50 each), Official SEA LIFE London Aquarium Guidebook (RRP £3.50) and a Magic Memories Photobook (RRP £25.00).
SEA LIFE London Aquarium is open 7 days a week (except Christmas Day)
Please see our Opening times page for full details.