Teachers go FREE Summer 2014
Teachers go FREE to SEA LIFE Manchester this summer!
Simply click on the link below and select the date you would like to visit.
Get to know us a little better this summer!
- Speak to our resident experts about the school trips we offer
- Experience our hands on learning at the interactive rock pool
- Learn about the incredible creatures we have here, and what makes them relevant to your lesson plan
- Check out the facilities, to help make your school trips easier
- Have an amazing day out on us as a Summer treat!
You are entitled to two tickets. This is a ticket for yourself and one guest. If you would like to purchase an additional ticket this can be purchased on the morning of your visit.
On the day of your visit:
- Bring your e-ticket (either on your phone or as a print out)
- Proof of Teacher status and employment at the school (i.e. ID card)
- Enter within you half an hour allotted time slot (please note this is just the time you enter the attraction, once inside you can stay as long as you like!)
- Please note that teachers must join the general admission queue to gain entry to the attraction
Terms & Conditions
This offer is open to practising teaching professionals (Teachers) working in educational establishments (Schools) following Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 curriculums
All teachers must register their details online via www.sealife.co.uk/teachersgofree for their local SEA LIFE Centre or Sanctuary providing accurate data in order to receive their E-tickets.
The school must be within a 2 hour drive time of the SEA LIFE Centre or Sanctuary in order to be eligible to take part in this offer.
This offer is only valid at SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries in Birmingham, Brighton, Scarborough, Weymouth, Great Yarmouth, Manchester and the Cornish Seal Sanctuary. All other SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuaries are excluded.
E-tickets & proof of Teacher status and employment at the School (i.e. ID card) must be presented at admissions to gain entry.
Each Teacher may only use this offer once to receive a maximum of 2 complimentary entry tickets. Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the prices displayed at admissions or online.
This offer can be redeemed during the 2014 season valid until 1st Sept 2014 only in accordance with available dates/times specific for each SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuary. Please check opening times when registering for your E-tickets.
Visits must occur on the day & within the timeframe as specified on the E-ticket.
No purchase necessary.
This offer is non-transferable and may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Merlin Entertainments.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.