Bring your class to the newest attraction in Manchester!
With over 5,000 creatures on display, a visit to SEA LIFE Manchester will engage your student’s senses. In addition to the spectacular view from the underwater tunnel, children can get involved at the interactive rockpool by holding a crab.
With so much to see and experience you will take learning beyond the classroom and into a new underwater world.
Your visit to SEA LIFE will include:
- Touchpool Experience – Get up close and personal with our creatures
- Free Teacher Tickets – 1 free teacher ticket per every 5 primary pupil tickets purchased, and 1 free teacher ticket in 10 per every 10 secondary pupil tickets purchased
- Free educational talks throughout the day that your class can attend
- Use of our classroom/lunch facilities - subject to availability
- Free resource packs
- Free return visit with our SEA LIFE Expert certificate given to every school child
Teacher Preview Visits
We offer two teacher inspection visits to help you plan your school visit.
Come and familiarise yourself with the site and ask our staff any questions you may have. Contact email@example.com to book your place.
Resources and Planning
Click HERE for curriculum linked resources for Key Stage 1 and 2, Powerpoint educational slides for use in the classroom, fun activity packs and planning documents to ensure your SEA LIFE visit is a hassle free, enjoyable adventure for you and your pupils.
Book your Visit
Call us on 0871 221 2482 to book your visit*
*Calls to 0871 numbers cost 10p per minute plus any network extras.
Cost per pupil
Secondary Schools (age 12 - 16 years)