Bring your class to the UK's Newest Aquarium!
With over 5,000 creatures and a million litres of water, a visit to SEA LIFE Manchester will truly engage your student’s senses. In addition to the spectacular view from the underwater tunnel, children can get involved at the interactive rockpool by holding a crab.
With so much to see and experience you will take learning beyond the classroom and into a new underwater world.
Your visit to SEA LIFE will include:
- Touchpool Experience – Get up close and personal with our creatures
- Free Teacher Tickets – 1 free teacher ticket per every 5 primary pupil tickets purchased, and 1 free teacher ticket per every 10 secondary pupil tickets purchased
- Free educational talks throughout the day that your class can attend
- Use of our classroom/lunch facilities - subject to availability
- Free resource packs
- Free return visit with our SEA LIFE Expert certificate given to every school child
Teacher Preview Visits
We offer two teacher inspection visits to help you plan your school visit.
Come and familiarise yourself with the site and ask our staff any questions you may have. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Resources and Planning
Click HERE for curriculum linked resources for Key Stages 1 and 2, Powerpoint educational slides for use in the classroom, fun activity packs and planning documents to ensure your SEA LIFE visit is a hassle free, enjoyable adventure for you and your pupils.
Book your visit now! Call us on 0871 221 2482*
*Calls to 0871 numbers cost 10p per minute plus any network extras.
Pushed for time? Click here to register for a call back by entering your details onto our call back form.
Cost per pupil
Secondary Schools (age 12 - 16 years)