Plan Your Visit
Michigan SEA LIFE Aquarium sends guests through a highly themed aquarium that brings you nose to nose with sharks, stingrays, jelly fish, sea horses and over 5,000 underwater creatures. To get any closer, you would have to get wet!
Things to Do:
- Encounter a vast array of sea creatures including sharks, rays and tropical fish!
- Learn how you can make oceans a better place through our Breed, Rescue, Protect program.
- Admire over 30 displays, more than 5,000 sea creatures and 150,000 gallons of water in a highly themed, immersive setting.
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180 degree ocean tunnel.
- Take part in our interactive rockpool experience where you can touch a crab or starfish.