- Where is SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium located?
SEA LIFE Minnesota is located on the East side, level one at the Mall of America - 120 East Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425
The best place to park is level one on the East side of the mall between Bloomingdale’s and Sears. The entrance to SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium is on the first floor next to the Rotunda.
- Is SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium difficult to find if I don’t park on the east side?
No. Walk to the East side of Mall of America, and if you are on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th levels simply take the East elevators/escalators down to level one. SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium has very prominent signage to greet you upon your arrival.
- Can I buy tickets in advance?
Yes. You may purchase tickets online at www.sealifeus.com.
You may also purchase group tickets (for groups of 10 or more people) by calling our group sales office at 952.853.0612
- Is SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium wheelchair and stroller accessible?
Yes. You may access our General Admission ticketing level by elevator located on the first floor near our main entrance and Level One Box Office.
- Do you have any special events coming up?
Absolutely! Please visit our “Plan Your Visit” section of our website.
- What will I see when I visit SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium?
You will be amazed by the wide variety of fish we have in our 1.2 million gallon aquarium! With over 10,000 sea creatures, you will see everything from freshwater Stingrays and four-foot Alligator Gar to 350-pound Sea Turtles and 9 foot sharks......plus Jellyfish and Seahorses as well!