Planning your visit to the Sea Life Aquarium Minnesota
Discover the new SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium - the Largest Underground Aquarium in the World -providing close encounters with a vast array of creatures.
Things to do at Sea Life Minnesota:
- Interact with creatures at the touchpools – hold a crab or touch a starfish!
- Enjoy our fun talks and feed shows throughout the day
- Follow an interactive quiz trail
- Read fun facts throughout the aquarium
- Learn how you can make a difference and make the oceans a better place!
- Play hide and seek with our Octopus to discover their amazing camouflage abilities!
- Be in awe of Dwarf Seahorses, the smallest and possibly cutest seahorses in the world
- Witness an intimate Stingray display with special up-close viewing from below and above the tank
- See the bright white teeth of our 9 foot Sandtiger Sharks as they swim overhead!
With an amazing 300 foot ocean tunnel, 30 display tanks and more than 10,000 sea creatures, the aquarium is the perfect stop for family fun! To get any closer you would have to get wet!
Parental Escort Policy Notice
On Friday and Saturday evenings youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older from 4 p.m. until close at the Mall of America®.
For more information, please review the Mall of America® Parental Escort Policy
300ft Long Ocean Tunnel