Pre K – K students will...
- Identify the components of a habitat; including air, water, food, space and shelter
- Compare the components of different habitats across the globe; including rainforests, oceans, and the arctic
- Identify at least 4 living creatures from the rainforest
- List two things that we can do in our own homes to help protect the environment; including rainforests
1st – 2nd Grade students will...
- Compare the components of a tropical rainforest to those of other forests
- Identify animals that live in tropical rainforests
- Describe how plants and animals are dependent on one another
- List four ways that we can help protect the plants and animals of the rainforest by acting locally
3rd – 5th Grade students will...
- Compare the components of a tropical rainforest to those of other habitats
- Describe the different layers of the rainforest and name an animal found in each
- Discuss the causes behind the destruction of rainforests
- Brainstorm ways that we can help conserve both rainforests and our own local habitats
Check out a preview of our Rainforest Outreach program on our YouTube page: www.youtube.com/sealifemn
Spaces fill quickly, reserve your space today...
Call 952-853-0612 or email email@example.com
To ensure availability, please call to book at least 2 weeks in advance.