Plan your Visit
Highlights of the Scottish Seal Sanctuary
Watch our 2 minute video showing all the things to see and do on a visit to the Scottish Seal Sanctuary in Oban.
Things to Do
Aims of the SEALIFE Sanctuary
- To rescue and provide professional treatment for sick, injured or distressed marine animals who are found around our shores – no animal is ever turned away.
- To rehabilitate or provide and maintain a home for the unfortunate animals who would otherwise perish in the wild.
- To release the rehabilitated marine animals safely back into their natural environment.
- To create a greater awareness of the marine environment through the work which is undertaken.
£30 for Afternoon Tea for Two
You'll begin this journey of discovery at the visitor's centre where you'll receive your Sanctuary guidebook from the helpful ticketing staff.
Then it's time to get out and explore the incredible sites we have here at the Sanctuary, from the seal pools to our Nutkins Nature Trail, from otter creek to our hands on rock pool experience, there is plenty to keep you busy whatever the weather.
At any point during your day you can pay the Shore Line Coffee Shop a visit and help yourself to the fantastic range of food. Your afternoon tea for two voucher includes two hot drinks and two scrumptious handmade cakes!
- Admission to the Sanctuary for two people
- Two hot drinks and cakes of your choice
- Access to all of our displays, and talks and feeds throughout the day
- Your ticket will allow you to re-enter the sanctuary within 7 days!
TO BOOK: Call 01631720386