SEA LIFE Rest Of Europe - Porto (Portugal) >
Plan your visit >
Oceans Cave – 11:00 – 12:30 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
• Find out what are our shark’s favourite snacks
• Be dazzled with the perfect anatomy of these fantastic beings
• Our experts will tell you about the several species of sharks and their particularities. Did you know that only tunas can swim faster than the mako shark?
• Learn to distinguish myths from truths in stories about sharks
• Get acquainted with the fattest and laziest of all sharks: the Nurse sharks
• Schedule meeting with our oceanic aquarium artist, the Giant Guitarfish
• Discover why do these wonderful animals need your help!
Ray Bay – 12:00 – 1pm – 2 pm – 3 pm – 4 pm – 5 pm
• Discover why sharks and rays are closely related
• Become a child again and enter the cave of rays, to feel really close to them
• Know what they like and dislike eating
• Let yourself be hypnotized by their amazing dexterity and host empathy
• Have you ever seen a living fossil? An animal that is still exactly what it was just over 300 million years ago?
• Find all about the bird of prey of the seas: the Common Eagle Ray
Rockpools – all day
• Discover why these small and seemingly frail animals are some of the strongest you can find in the marine world
• Touch a starfish and realize how sensitive it can be to impact of the human being
• Sting yourself on a sea-urchin
• Ask our experts about the most unique curiosities of these animals
Your adopted animal
Find out more about your favourite animals!
General: +351 226 190 400
Schools and Groups: +351 226 190 403
Events and Partnerships: +351 226 190 408
Join SEA LIFE for news and special offers!
Visit SEA LIFE: Choose from our 35 locations all around the world