Underwater Scout Adventure!
SEA LIFE Aquarium takes pride in providing an exciting and fun opportunity for scout troops while also giving them a whole new perspective on the wonders of the ocean. Spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting – all the while creating an unforgettable experience for you and your scouts.
Scout Groups of 10+
Advance reservations are required and must be booked two weeks in advance. Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate. Please plan ahead and complete an online booking request form and a representative will contact you within 3-5 business days. Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Discounted scout rates
- Special scout activities based on marine conservation
- Earn a FREE fun patch
- Free educational talks throughout the day
- Interactive Touchpool Experience
Marine Conservation Patch Program
Earn your FREE fun patch by visiting as a Scout group or during Scout Days!
Our Marine Conservation Patch Program teaches scouts about the threats that face underwater creatures and the actions they can take to protect them. The educational scavenger hunt touches on what percent of the world's water is fresh water, sustainable seafood choices, endangered species, plastic waste, coral reefs and more. It also includes conservation tips straight from our expert aquarist staff and encourages each scout to come up with a conservation tip of their own to share with friends & family.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 20 exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
Ready to Book?
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your group has a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the latest group news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.