School trip to the underwater world
SEA LIFE Blankenberge is happy to help you bring your curricula to life! Our team is enchanted by the underwater world and eager to introduce your students to the special secrets below the waterline.
We also raise your children's environmental awareness by introducing them to the topic of plastic pollution in the oceans. We explain to the children what impact people have on pollution and how important it is to protect our oceans.
What is included in a school visit?
- The price is € 7,5 per child, € 7,5 per supervisor and a supervisor can come for free for 15 children
- For every 15 students, 1 teacher receives a Profpass with access to Pairi Daiza, Historium and SEA LIFE for 4 people.
Would you like to experience it yourself first, before taking your students on a tour through our park? That's possible... for free!
Our special offer in preparation for your class trip: All interested teachers and educators can visit SEA LIFE Blankenberge for free as part of the preparation of their class trip. If you want to visit with your teacher card, you can make a time reservation via our website. On presentation of the time reservation and the teacher card you will receive a free ticket at the box office.
Transport and parking
SEA LIFE Blankenberge is easily accessible by public transport. Take the train to Blankenberge station and walk two kilometers to the entrance of our park. Don't feel like having time for a walk? Then even spring on the coastal tram! Stop SEA LIFE Floréal (2 stops at Blankenberge station) will take you to the parking lot in front of our park.
Does the school bus take you to our park? The bus driver can drop you off just before the entrance of our park and then park at the bus parking in Groenestraat (just behind SEA LIFE)
- This is only a reservation
- Payment can be done at the entrace (both in cash and by card) or by invoice that will be sent to you via email upon arrival.
- The school rate of €7.50 p.p. is valid only on presentation of proof of activity in education.