Book Time Slot and Reserve Entry
We are closed
SEA LIFE Bray is closed, following the latest government guidance.
Tickets are still available to purchase for future dates after the lockdown is expected to end. Anyone wishing to visit, including Annual Passholders & Promotional ticket holders, will need to pre-book a ticket in advance as we have reduced our capacity to allow for social distancing.
Please choose from one of the following options
- Merlin Annual Pass, SEA LIFE or season pass holders; guarantee your entry to SEA LIFE and choose your preferred time slot
- Please note: you must bring the print @ home booking confirmation together with your Merlin Annual Pass on the day of your visit
- All of our promotions are now redeemable online - even those that state walk-up only
- Most discount vouchers will have a code printed on the voucher, usually towards the bottom - it will generally begin with the letter 'V' followed by a small string of numbers
- If you have an open-dated ticket or any of the below ticket types, simply click below to reserve your entry slot
- Flexi Ticket, Free Return Ticket (Unused), Non-returned Booking for Closure Period, Under 3's, Carer Ticket, Complimentary, Third Party
- Please ensure you bring your valid ticket with you to scan for entry. Your reservation alone will not provide entry to the attraction
For any discount vouchers that states it cannot be used for online booking, this is no longer the case - all discount vouchers can and must now be used online. See below for guidance.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR ORIGINAL DISCOUNT VOUCHER ALONG WITH YOUR TICKET TO ENTER THE ATTRACTION. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE CORRECT, VALID VOUCHER WILL VOID YOUR TICKET PURCHASE.
1. LOCATING YOUR VOUCHER CODE
- Most discount vouchers for the attraction will have a code printed on the voucher, usually towards the bottom – it will generally begin with the letter ‘V’ followed by a small string of numbers.
- Some codes may NOT begin with V, but will still be found near the base of the voucher either under Terms and Conditions or under the bar code and consist of a small number of numbers and/or letters.
Try your code below – if it is a valid code, it will take you to your relevant offer, if you are still experiencing issues, scroll down for further options.
2. CAN'T FIND A CODE?
Only use the links below if you are unable to locate the offer code on your voucher. Be sure to double-check that the voucher is valid, that it is in date and can be used for your chosen attraction.
Don't Forget: You must bring your original discount voucher along with your ticket to enter the attraction. Failure to provide the correct, valid voucher will void your ticket purchase.
3. I'M STILL HAVING ISSUES
If you are still struggling to find the right offer for the voucher you have, please email a photo of your voucher to SLCBray@merlinentertainments.biz so that we can investigate for you – we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.