On sale now!
Ever wondered what an octopus feels like? Do you want to come face-to-face with a shark whilst you feed them their lunch? Are you brave enough to hold a hissing cockroach? If the answer is ‘yes’ to the above, then why don’t you book one of our fish keeper experiences?
Become a Fish Keeper for the day and explore the SEA LIFE marine world with a dedicated member of staff and learn about what goes on behind the scenes to keep SEA LIFE Brighton running. If you would like to enjoy the experience with a friend or partner, just select the 'For two' option in the booking engine and enjoy the experience together for a subsided price of £120!
This is a full days experience from 10am - 4.30pm
What you can expect*
- Feeding the turtles, sharks and Jellyfish
- Water tests
- Water changes
- Food Preparation
- Bug handling
- Monitor Animal Behavior
- Playtime with the Octopus
Want to buy this as a gift for that special someone? Then you can purchase a VIP Feeding Experience Gift Voucher here
Terms & Conditions
- *Activities are subject to change depending on the animal care team's schedule for the day of booking, a full itinerary of the day will be emailed to you once the booking has been made.
- If you wish to accompany someone to the centre for the experience but not actually take part you can purchase a special ticket for this (please note you will not be able to observe the experience with this ticket this is for access to the centre only) You can book this ticket once a feeding experience has been booked and will receive details of this in your booking confirmation. Please note you will not be able to purchase an observer ticket you must either book the experience for 2 or book a ticket to visit the centre as described above.
- You must be 9+ to do this experience and proof of age may be requested
- We do not feed the sharks on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so you will do alternative and equally amazing activities if booking on those day instead!
- Lunch is unfortunately not provided. We do however have a coffee shop where you can purchase a variety of sandwiches, drinks and snacks or you are welcome to bring your own packed lunch. People under 16 years old taking part in the experience must be met by an adult for lunch.
- Children 13 and under will need to have their parent or guardian sign a disclaimer saying that they are happy for their child to use a knife
- Maximum booking per experience is 2 people.
- Life jackets must be worn by both staff and guests while next to open water.