Rays have many adaptations that help them to survive in the sandy bottoms of the sea, and you can see these creatures use their unique bodies during the Ray Feeding. Meet a staff member of SEA LIFE and watch these graceful animals “fly” through the water of the Ray Lagoon. You can also spot these amazing creatures in the Lost City of Atlantis ocean display.
Things to do
- Find the Cownose rays, swimming together in the Lost City of Atlantis ocean display
- Watch them eat during the Ray Feeding
- Learn about why they are under threat
- Spot their happy face smiling back at you
- Watch our Cownose rays breaching the water surface to look at guests