Bring your group to SEA LIFE Aquarium for a fun and educational trip! Active, hands-on learning, fascinating educational talks and personal encounters with sea creatures. Explore live creatures from California shores to the ocean’s tunnel. Also, check out our daily creature feedings and specialist talks.
- Admission to SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Leader Guide available
- SEA LIFE Aquarium patches for Girl Scouts
- Minimum 10 Girl Scouts or Youth
- Must be reserved and paid 2 weeks in advance
- Call 760-438-5346 for reservations
2015 - 2016:
- Youth (ages 3-12) and Girl Scouts $9
- Adults, 1:3 ratio, Adults: Children $9
- Additional Adults $10
Not available Nov 23-24, Dec 22 – Jan 1, weekends July - August.
Self-guided only (no education programs): November 27-30, December 6-7, 22-31, April 1-13, May 17-19, June 18- September 5 .
For information on Education Programs at LEGOLAND California, click here.
Optional Educational Programs
Octopus Garden: Body Parts and Behaviors for grades K-2
- Meet our Giant Pacific Octopus.
- Discover their camouflage, jet propulsion and ink-squirting capabilities.
Survival at Sea: Habitats and Adaptations for grades K-2
- Journey across four habitats.
- See how animals are adapted to live in changing landscapes.
Squid Dissection for grades 3-6
- Dive into external and internal squid anatomy and compare to humans.
- Dissect a real squid! Kid-safe equipment.
Call (760) 438-5346 to book today!