Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 10 marine exhibits, countless sea creatures and hundreds of species in an immersive setting.
Introduce students to a range of scientific topics and encourage excitement and curiosity about marine phenomena in the natural world. Ignite imagination and wonder in your class as students come face-to-fin with countless creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Discounted rates are available for organized, local homeschool groups serving children K-12 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of homeschool ID or forms at check-in
- Advance online reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Payment is taken at time of reservation with credit card
- Must have a minimum of 10 people to qualify for group rates
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $11.99 per Child
- One adult chaperone must accompany every 10 children. (grades K-12)
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details
FIN-TASTIC Brand NEW for the 2021-22 School Year!
We are excited to bring to you a brand new mini classroom teaching unit that introduces elementary school students to focus on what is "Beneath the Tide" and allows students to explore coastal habitats! We also have great self-guided activities for students to do during their field trips.
*Please note, at this time we are not currently offering education workshops. These new resources were designed with you in mind to help add additional educational content before, during and after your visit. We hope to relaunch on-site workshops in 2022!
See What's New
Know before you book:
- Schools must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in to confirm eligibility for discounted rates
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 14 days in advance
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date.
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details.
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!