Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 10 marine exhibits, countless sea creatures and hundreds of species in an immersive setting.
Ignite your students's imagination and wonder into the natural world as they come face-to-fin with countless creatures and get closer than ever before!
- 180 Degree Ocean Tunnel experience
- Interaction Touchpool Experience- only the bravest can touch our creepy crabs and chocolate chip sea stars
- Thousands of different sea creatures in twenty different exhibits including, but not limited to: sharks, stingrays, our rescued Sea Turtle Neptune, and tons of fish
CALL 855-450-0512 TO BOOK
YOUR HOMESCHOOL GROUP
We offer FREE Teacher Notes and Student Exploration Sheets that include great educational activities to supplement your visit to SEA LIFE Aquarium. Print one for each of your students to complete as they walk through the aquarium!
- Amazing Oceans: Preschool & Kindergarten
- Behavior: 1st - 5th Grades
- Conservation: 1st - 5th Grades
- Food Chains & Ecosystems: 1st - 5th Grades
(Some of our fellow SEA LIFE's generously shared some of these worksheets with us)
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted rates for groups of 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Free chaperone (1:5 ratio)
BOOK A SCHOOL GROUP OF 10+ STUDENTS TODAY AND SAVE UP TO 50% ON TICKETS!
- For every 5 paying students, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Call us at 855-450-0512 to book a reservation.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard
- Changes and cancellation can be made up until point of payment.
- Payment must be made 10 working days in advance of your visit date. Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Schools should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger schools and groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect students at Entrance 7 and can be parked accordingly.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for schools/groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 10 interactive zones, countless sea creatures and hundreds of species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
Ready to Book?
If you require further information on a homeschool visit please contact our booking team at 855-450-0512. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure you have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: SLCHAGuest.Relations@sealifeus.com
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!