Please select a country or region:
SEA LIFE locations:
Merlin Entertainments Ltd reserve the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons and that no refunds can be given in these circumstances. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Merlin Entertainments Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation...
The e-ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher or exchanged for cash. No refunds can be made. Photocopies are not accepted.
The card holder must be present or written expressed permission must be presented upon collection of tickets.
Visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. It is prohibited to take any items that are deemed by management to be unsuitable/unsafe for a family attraction.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium and The Merlin Entertainments Group shall have no liability for loss or damage arising on the premises, and accept no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
All ticket prices and opening times are subject to change.
All guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above.
All ticket holders will now have their hand stamped at the till point for re-entry purposes. Guests refusing to have their hand stamped will not be granted re-entry , unless a hand stamp is shown. Any guests that wish to re-enter the attraction will need to show a hand stamp along with their ticket.
All tickets are sold on a non-refundable and non-transferable basis. If you are unable to use your booking on the date booked for we can revalidate your tickets for you for use within the year however there is a £5.00 administration fee for the whole booking to do so. This can be paid on the day at the ticket office or via the Merlin Contact centre on +44 (0)871 663 1678.
Bookings for Behind the Scenes Tours can be purchased as an additional feature to your visit, and must be purchased with an admission ticket to SEA LIFE London Aquarium. These tours cannot be taken as an individual visit without visiting the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
All tickets booked online or via our bookings line cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offers, discounts or vouchers.
Promotional offers and deals can not be used toward experiences such as the Behind the Scenes Tour and Snorkeling with sharks.
From time to time Merlin Entertainments Group or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on or in the vicinity of the Aquarium which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that Merlin Entertainments Group or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Merlin Entertainments Group or such authorised party (as the case may be).
1. Making your booking The party leader must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due. The party leader must be at least 18 when the booking is made. All bookings must be made online via the website. At the end of the booking process, you are asked to confirm that you have read and agree with our booking conditions. Your booking will be confirmed by a booking reference, we will reconfirm your booking by email. The confirmation is sent to the email address which you enter/provide at the time of making your booking. However if you have spam filtering on your email account, our email might not reach you. Your email voucher will serve as proof of payment for your attraction ticket. You will need to present this confirmation email at the appropriate entrance to gain entry. You must take the confirmation email with you or you may not gain entry. Please check your booking confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information on the confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
2. Payment Full payment is required at the time of booking.
3. Your contract Your contract: A binding contract between us comes into existence when the final page of the booking confirmation procedure gives you a booking reference. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by English law.
4. The cost of your ticket(s) We are committed to providing great value offers on tickets; where possible offering discounts on entrance rates. There are likely to be some seasonal special offers and in some circumstances prices may go up or down. The price of your ticket(s) will be confirmed at the time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices.
5. Changes by you Once a booking reference has been issued it will not be possible to amend or transfer your booking.
6. Cancellation by you Should you or any member of your party need to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us. All cancellations must be made by contacting the site. As soon as you cancel, your unique confirmation number or email voucher will become void and non-redeemable. We regret it is not possible to make refunds in respect of cancelled bookings.
7. Changes and cancellation by us Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings and we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
(a) accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) purchasing an alternative ticket offer from us. If the chosen alternative date is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will not ask you to pay any more
(c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us. Please note, the above options are not available where any change made is a minor one. In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned options. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
8. Force Majeure Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss (as more fully described in clause. 9 (1) below) as a result of "force majeure". In these booking conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
9. Our Liability to you (1) We promise to make sure that the ticket arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted arrangements. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
(2) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
• the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party
or • the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of visit and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable
or • 'force majeure' as defined in clause 8.
(3) Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our leaflet or website and we have not agreed to arrange them.
(4) The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided.
(5) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
(6) You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in clause 12 below. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred".
UK Claims Notification Enquiries
The following information is provided to assist in the identification of our UK Employer Liability Insurers and Global Public Liability Insurers.
Ace European Group Ltd
200 Broomielaw Glasgow
Policy Number UKCANC33447
Ace European Group Ltd
200 Broomielaw Glasgow
Policy Number UKCANC33447
10. Complaints and problems In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your visit to an attraction, you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing as soon as possible. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. You must write to our Guest Services Team at the attraction you have visited, within 28 days of the end of the visit to the attraction giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. For all complaints and claims which do not involve death, personal injury or illness, we regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
11. Your Responsibilities Bookings are accepted on the understanding that all persons are normally in good health and able to fulfil the physical demands of the attraction visit. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of the party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. We cannot accept any liability or associated costs if you are refused entry onto transport or into the attraction country as a result of failure to carry correct documentation.
12. Conditions of Suppliers Many of the services which make up your visit are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions (see clause 9 (3)). Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from the supplier concerned.
13. Special Requests and Medical Problems If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
14. Call Monitoring and Recording As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
15. Directions Please make sure you have directions to your chosen SEA LIFE attraction.
16. Parking Please check parking arrangements. Parking is always at the vehicle owner’s risk.
SEA LIFE Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
An Annual Pass will only be valid with it is used and/or presented by the named cardholder, it displays a photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder, and is within the validity period.
Photocopies of a SEA LIFE Annual Pass will not be accepted.
Any use or attempted use of an Annual Pass in breach of these terms and conditions or the relevant attraction’s regulations will result in the annual pass being revoked without compensation.
For the avoidance of doubt, pass sharing is a breach of these terms and conditions and any attempted use of an Annual Pass by someone other than the photographerd and named holder, regardless of reason, will result in access being refused and the Annual Pass being revoked without conpensation to any person including the named holder.
Possession of an Annual Pass does not guarantee entry to the attractions. The management of the relevant attraction reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason as provided by each attraction’s regulations including, but not being limited to, the attraction reaching full capacity.
Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not guarantee immediate entry to any attraction during peak times.
All passes are sold on a non refundable and non transferable basis.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium Annual Passes will include entry to all other SEA LIFE centre’s and sanctuaries in the UK, SEA LIFE Annual Passes purchased from other SEA LIFE Centre’s and sanctuaries will not be valid at SEA LIFE London Aquarium unless stated.
If you lose your SEA LIFE Annual Pass you will need to return to the issuing attraction to have a new pass printed at a fee of £10.00 per pass.
If your pass is stolen you will need to report this to the police for a crime reference number and the issuing attraction for information regarding replacing your pass.
Your Annual Pass does not entitle you to access to the Behind the Scenes Tour or Snorkel with Sharks encounter, and these will need to purchased separately without additional discount.