Welcome to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary in Gweek
Situated in 40 acres of stunning Cornish countryside, The Seal Sanctuary in Gweek is the only fully operational seal rescue centre in Cornwall. Our seal sanctuary provides a lifeline for stray, sick and injured seal pups which have been discovered around the Cornwall coast. Come and meet our residents, enjoy our wide open spaces & enjoy a relaxing drink or snack in our Seal Sanctuary Cafe.
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary is one of the best things to do in Cornwall and one of the best family attractions in Cornwall with plenty to do for all of the family!
- Fantastic feeds & demonstrations all day (incl. seals, sea lions, otters and penguins)
- Meet up close some of the native species that you can find around the Cornish coastline at our interactive rockpool
- Visit our busy seal rescue hospital
- Test your knowledge with our quiz trail
- Explore our amazing creatures
- Free car parking
- Children’s Pirate ship play area ‘Pirate Bay’
- Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with all our activities and creature going-ons
Did you know we love dogs! Dogs are always welcome at the Sanctuary provided they are kept on a lead.