ADMISSION WITH EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE
In compliance with the new decree of the Italian Government, from 6th August to enter Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium, all Guests over 12 years of age will be required to present the EU digital COVID certificate (Digital Green Certificate). We remind you that due to the limitations of the Aquarium's daily capacity, the obligation to book the visit in advance remains in force.
Starting from August 6th, to enter Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium, Guests over 12 years of age will be required to present to the admission staff the EU digital COVID certificate (Digital Green Certificate), in digital or paper format, to verify one of the following conditions:
- that the Guest has had at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine;
- OR that the Guest has tested negative for a molecular or antigenic swab performed in the previous 48 hours;
- OR that the Guest has recovered from COVID-19 in the previous 6 months;
For more information on the EU digital COVID certificate (Digital Green Certificate), including the latest updates, please visit the European Commission website.
Along with EU digital COVID certificate (Digital green certificate), Guests must show a valid ID card.
In the absence of such documentation, access to Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium will not be allowed.
The obligation to use the mask indoors and in particularly crowded areas remains in force along with the social distancing of at least 1 meter in all areas of the Aquarium.
Children under the age of 12 and those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons (verified through a certification) are exempted from this obligation.
ADVANCE RESERVATION IS MANDATORY
Entrance to the Aquarium is restricted in number and your visit to Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium must be booked in advance (no booking fee). If you have an open-date ticket you must book your day at Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PERSONAL PROTECTION
Face masks must be worn at all times during your visit/stay; temperature detection scans will be carried out at the entrance. A minimum 1-metre social distance must be maintained from others in all areas of the Aquarium and facilities. Correct social distancing will be guaranteed in the entertainment areas and in the bars, restaurants and shops.
CLEANING AND SANITISATION
All areas of the Aquarium are sanitized daily while points of contact for guests are disinfected after each use. Also, disinfectant hand gel dispensers are made available all around the Aquarium for guests' use, as well as different areas where hands can be washed.
When visiting Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium, the Guest declares under his/her own responsibility of:
- Not being subject to enforced quarantine restrictions;
- Not being currently positive for COVID-19;
- Not displaying a fever (over 37.5°) or other flu-like symptoms;
- Accepting the Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium Health and Safety Regulations for Guests and Staff, which lays down that:
- Face masks must be worn at all times (except when consuming food or drink, as in the catering facilities) during the entire stay in the resort;
- Visitors must agree to undergo a body temperature scan before entering the premises;
- Hand hygiene must be respected.