ADMISSION WITH EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE OR VACCINATION CERTIFICATE/SWAB.
In compliance with the new decree of the Italian Government, from 6th August to enter Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium, all Guests from 12 years old will be required to present the EU digital COVID certificate (Digital Green Certificate). Alternatively, a certificate of vaccination can be presented (the first dose is sufficient) or a negative swab can be presented. Please note that due to restricted admission numbers, advance booking for visits to the Aquarium is still compulsory.
Starting from August 6, in order to access Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium, all guests from 12 years old will be required to present an EU digital COVID certificate to reception staff, in digital or paper format.
For a transitional period, as an alternative to the EU digital COVID certificate, one of the following documents is sufficient:
- certificate of vaccination (1st dose is sufficient)
- negative result of a molecular or antigen test, carried out in the previous 48 hours
- certificate of recovery from SARS-CoV-2 infection in the previous 6 months
Children under the age of 12 are exempt from screening and can enter without the EU digital COVID certificate.
Exemption is also extended to certain individuals on the basis of appropriate medical certification issued according to criteria laid down by the Italian Ministry of Health.
Guests will also need to present a valid ID.
In the absence of such documentation, access to Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium will not be permitted.
The use of facemasks remains compulsory in enclosed or crowded areas; also, a minimum 1-metre social distance must be maintained from others in all areas of the Aquarium, and advance booking of Aquarium visit is still required.
For more information on the EU digital COVID certificate (Digital Green Certificate), including the latest updates, please visit the European Commission website.
ADVANCE RESERVATION IS MANDATORY
Entrance to the Aquarium is restricted in number and your visit to Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium must be booked in advance (no booking fee). If you have an open-date ticket you must book your day at Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PERSONAL PROTECTION
Face masks must be worn at all times during your visit/stay; temperature detection scans will be carried out at the entrance. A minimum 1-metre social distance must be maintained from others in all areas of the Aquarium and facilities. Correct social distancing will be guaranteed in the entertainment areas and in the bars, restaurants and shops.
CLEANING AND SANITISATION
All areas of the Aquarium are sanitized daily while points of contact for guests are disinfected after each use. Also, disinfectant hand gel dispensers are made available all around the Aquarium for guests' use, as well as different areas where hands can be washed.
When visiting Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium, the Guest declares under his/her own responsibility of:
- Not being subject to enforced quarantine restrictions;
- Not being currently positive for COVID-19;
- Not displaying a fever (over 37.5°) or other flu-like symptoms;
- Accepting the Lido di Jesolo SEA LIFE Aquarium Health and Safety Regulations for Guests and Staff, which lays down that:
- Face masks must be worn at all times (except when consuming food or drink, as in the catering facilities) during the entire stay in the resort;
- Visitors must agree to undergo a body temperature scan before entering the premises;
- Hand hygiene must be respected.