Make the most of your visit – watch our fun talks and feeding demonstrations throughout the day at the SEA LIFE® Königswinter Aquarium!
Interactive rock pool experience – daily from 10 a.m.
• Open All Day: Get up close to rock pool creatures
• Hold a crab or touch a starfish and a sea anemone
• Find out more about the creatures from one of our talented SEA LIFE team
Fresh water area "Jurassic Seas" – daily at 11 a.m.
• Find out where you can see these fish in the wild
• Learn about the creatures that live in the Rhine river
• Don't miss the feeding of this native fish species eg. the Paddlefish
Sunken City of Atlantis – Monday and Friday 1 a.m.
• See our terrify looking Morays
• Explore how Hugo, our Octopus, ingests his food
• Find out more about our "underwater Monsters" while listening to an entertaining talk of pur marine experts
Octopuses - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1 p.m.
• See how our Giant Pacific Octopus and his friends get feeded
Sharks – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 3 p.m., Sunday at 1 p.m.
• Explore our fascinating 600,000 l Ocean tank that is 7 metres deep
• Meet our most famous residents who live here; watch the Smoothhound Shark feed
• Experience Germany's unique 360° underwater acyl glass tunnel at SEA LIFE Königswinter
Rays – every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 3 p.m.
• Find out more about our different types of Ray
• Learn about what they eat & and listen to the ray talk from one of our marine experts
• Find out more about the other residents of the Bay of Rays
Alberich's Mine – every Wednesday at 1am, Friday at 3 p.m.
• In Alberich's Mine you can find creatures from the North Sea like European codfish or pollacks
• See our wonderful wreckfish
All feeding times subject to short-term alterations.