Save your turtle at interactive stations!
Become a real turtle expert in Germany's first interactive turtle rescue station! Learn all about the fascinating world of turtles and help an injured turtle on its way back into the ocean. Also learn more about the stories of Flip, Seemore and other sea turtles that have been rescued, nursed back to health and released by SEA LIFE aquariums worldwide.
At interactive stations you can care for and examine your replicated cloth turtle until you finally release it back into the ocean and watch it continue its journey.
- Give your turtle a nice name.
- Give food and water to strengthen it.
- Cradle and measure it and draw conclusions about its health.
- Perform an x-ray examination to check for injuries and then nurse it back to health.
- Put it back in the ocean after you have successfully nursed it back to health!