Make the most of your visit – watch our fun talks and feeding demonstrations throughout the day!
Interactive rock pool experience – every day from 10am
• Get up close to rock pool creatures
• Hold a crab
• Touch a starfish and a sea anemone
Penguins feeding in the Antarctica – every day at 11am and 3pm
• Meet our cute and playful Antarctic residents
• Learn why penguins need our help if they are to be saved from extinction
• Watch Snoopy, Emma, Juan and the others splash in the water
Piranha feeding in the rainforest area- Monday to Friday at 12:30pm
• how do the schooling fish react to their food?
• how do the piranhas eat?
• watch the feeding in their unique piranha tunnel
Turtles feeding in the Ocean tank – every Saturday and Sunday at 12.30pm
• Look out for our Giant Sea Turtles called Amadeus and Clementine
• Explore our fascinating ocean tunnel
• Find out why the turtles only eats broccoli, salad and whiting
North Sea feeding – every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1pm
• Find out more about our different types of Rays and sharks that live there
• Learn about what they eat
• See them swim to the surface of their tank
Rotterdam harbour feeding – every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1pm
• Find out where you can see these fish like sea basses and mullets in the wild
• See them feed
• Get close with Werner, the wreckfish, that weighs approx. 25 kg and is almost 11 years old
Sharks feeding in the Ocean tank – every Monday to Friday at 2.30pm
• Enter the home of the sharks in the big Ocean tank
• Learn to identify different types of sharks like Blacktip Reef Sharks or Nurse Sharks
• Learn where they are found in the wild
All feeding times subject to short-term alterations.