Make the most of your visit – watch our fun talks and feeding demonstrations throughout the day!
Interactive rock pool experience – every day from 10am
• Get up close to rock pool creatures
• Observe a crab
• Experience a sea anemone
• Touch a starfish and a shrimp
Penguins feeding in the Antarctica – Tuesday to Sunday at 11am and 3pm
• Meet our cute and playful Antarctic residents
• Learn why penguins need our help if they are to be saved from extinction
• Watch Snoopy, Emma, Juan and the others splash in the water
Lake Constance feeding - Monday to Friday at 12 pm
• Help to feed the fishes which live in Lake Constance
• Find out where you can see these fishes in the wild
• Get to know many information about these fishes
Piranha feeding in the rainforest area- Monday to Friday at 12:30pm
• how do the schooling fish react to their food?
• how do the piranhas eat?
• watch the feeding in their unique piranha tunnel
North Sea feeding – every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1pm
• Find out more about our different types of Rays and sharks that live there
• Learn about what they eat
• See them swim to the surface of their tank
Rotterdam harbour feeding – every Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm
• Find out where you can see these fish like sea basses and mullets in the wild
• See them feed
• Get close with Werner, the wreckfish, that weighs approx. 95 kg and is almost 39 years old
All feeding times subject to short-term alterations.