Birthdays at SEA LIFE Konstanz
Celebrate beneath the waves with an exclusive SEA LIFE Birthday Party for your child
Armed with a treasure map, the children take on an adventurous search for the hidden pirate treasure. With a lot of fun they discover the underwater world and can even pet a starfish.
Of course you can also organize a themed birthday party at SEA LIFE Constance – simply ask your guests to come dressed up (for example like the little pirate on the left)!
SEA LIFE Constance birthday package
Only € 13.45* per child
FREE ADMISSION for the birthday child and one accompanying adult
• Welcome talk for the birthday group
• Exciting treasure hunt through the aquarium (please bring/book a treasure for the chest)
• Day ticket for the SEA LIFE Constance
• A Birthday Gift for your child (SEA LIFE Annual Pass Germany)
*Early registration is required. Minimum number of six children (including birthday child). Bookable every day. Additional adults pay € 14.45 per person. Between 1st July and 31st August we offer this package daily at 4 pm. Children pay 16.95 € and adults pay 17.95 €, a snack in our bistro is included.
Adjust the birthday according to the wishes of your child - just call us!
- Celebrate and eat at our bistro after the treasure hunt
- Book a snack in our bistro (a soft drink + either a muffin or fries) – only € 3.50 extra per person.
Birthday Party Upgrades
Would you like to prepare before or after your visit to make the most of your group’s new found knowledge and enthusiasm? Download bright and colourful invitations for the Birthday party guests (English or German):
Colouring Sheets download page >
Reserve your birthday now!
Reserve by using one of the following ways:
- Our hotline +49 (0)1806 – 66690101 (€0.20/per call from the german landline, the mobile rate max. €0.60/call).
- Alternatively, send a fax to +49 (0)1805 – 545801 (14 Cent/Min. from German landline, German mobile network max. of 0,42 €/Min.).
Questions? Call us!
Please note: the images used here are merely for presentational purposes; they may not represent all of our aquariums.