Watch our shy Moray Eels watching you!
Look carefully or you might miss them!
Moray eels can appear to be quite shy and tend to spend most of their time hiding away, but really they are conserving their energy. Even though you might not see them at first because they are very well camouflaged, be assured that they're keeping watch over you!
Things to do
- Spot our moray eels peeking from their hiding holes
- Watch for glimpses of their sharp teeth
- Discover why their favourite food is mackerel
- Find out why Moray Eels are so flexible
- Watch them tie themselves in knots trying to eat their food