Thursday 30th May
Timeslots from 7 pm
In partnership with Walker Books, home to literary franchises including Where’s Wally and Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram, we have created an immersive author experience where explorers can enjoy listening to fintastic fiction upon the backdrop of our ocean tank and its amazing creatures!
Let us take you on a journey to seaside town, Eerie on Sea with an author reading and fun storytelling activities with Thomas Taylor to celebrate the launch of his new book Malamander- currently Waterstones' Children's Book of the Month.
Your ticket includes:
- Full after-hours access to SEA LIFE London during the event to come face to fin with over 7,000 creatures!
- An immersive reading and Q&A session with Thomas Taylor, author of Malamander in front of one of our extraordinary ocean tanks.
- The opportunity to come closer than ever before with our creatures in rockpool experiences led by our experts of these micro-habitats!
- A range of interactive activities focused on storytelling and arts and crafts.
- A selection of light refreshments.
There is limited availability for each time slot so book your ticket now!