- 29th May - 4th June
- 10am - 6pm
- Included in ticket
Dive in to SEA LIFE London Aquarium this May Half Term and discover the wonder under London!
From GIANT Sand Tiger Sharks to the smallest clownfish, SEA LIFE London Aquarium has something for everyone. You can ensure these school holidays are not only educational but also jam-packed with FUN for the whole family!
Kick off your journey in the Atlantic oceans zone where you’ll come face to fin with our local heroes before heading deeper to discover the secrets of the reef. Plus, don’t miss everyone’s favourite colony of lovable Gentoo penguins in our Polar zone!
Throughout your journey this half term, you’ll learn even more wow facts with our regular keeper talks in our penguin, rainforest, ocean, and shark zones across the day!
Double the fun!
Want to double the fun? Once you’ve completed your visit through the oceans, head next door for a fairy-tale experience at Shrek’s Adventure! London. Visit both attractions and save. Online from £60 for adults.
- Entry at your chosen 15-minute time slot
- Discover species from around the world in 14 themed zones and interact with them at with our public feeding, diving displays and touch pools
Plan ahead and book tickets online
Save time and money by booking your attraction tickets in advance
- Enjoy great savings versus on the day/peak times
- Guaranteed admission on your chosen date
- Reschedule for free
- Instant ticket (show the ticket on your Mobile device or as a printout)
- Arrive at any time on the day of your choice
- Discover over 500 species from every part of the world in 14 themed zones over 3 floors
- Reschedule for free up to 24 hours prior to arrival if your plans change