COCA COLA - FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019/2020
The Coca-Cola Reverse Vending Machine voucher gives 50% off an individual walk up rate entry ticket to SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Ticket holders must present their voucher at the attraction ticket office to redeem 50% off any standard entry ticket. Voucher valid for one person, at this specific attraction only. Valid for 30 calendar days from the date printed on the voucher. Please see certain date exclusions below.
1. The voucher entitles the holder 50% off an individual walk up entry ticket at the Attraction entrance to SEA LIFE London Aquarium. The voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. The Voucher has no cash value. The Voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher for value.
2. Voucher valid for 30 calendar days from the date printed on the voucher. Voucher is not valid on and EXCLUDES the following dates:
Attraction Exclusion Dates
SEA LIFE London Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August including 1st September 2019
19th – 27th October 2019
25th December 2019
3. The voucher also excludes any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions unless already included in entry ticket, at some attractions an upgrade may be available.
4. CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE at www.visitsealife.com.
5. This Voucher is only valid for entrance to Sea Life London Aquarium. This Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and or Fastrack entrance.
6. The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
7. Adult is 15 and over at SEA LIFE London Aquarium,
8. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
9. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at SEA LIFE London.
10. Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
11. Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
12. All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
13. Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
14. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
15. All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information. Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using your Voucher; in order to use the Voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance.
16. For Attraction information please visit www.visitsealife.com.
17. Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the website listed above.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.