It's time to Discover Sharklife these school holidays - are you ready to sink your teeth into some serious underwater adventure?
Discover Sharklife is a celebration of one of the most misunderstood sea creatures - sharks. We've prepared an exciting and exclusive 'Discover Sharklife' activity booklet that is included with your admission during school holidays!
MEET THE SHARKS
Meet multiple species of sharks face-to-fin that call SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium home, every creature is a beloved member of our SEA LIFE Melbourne family.
- Speartooth Shark (Roman, Nikki & Star)
- Tawny Nurse Shark (Tubby, Marilyn & Fergie)
- Zebra Shark (Leo)
- Blacktip Reef Shark (Rotti)
- Grey Reef Shark (Portia)
- Epaulette Shark (Peanut)
- Port Jackson Shark (Bob, Splits, Spot & Trio)
- Necklace Carpetshark (Catdog)
- Bamboo Shark
WHICH SEA LIFE MELBOURNE SHARK ARE YOU?
Take the quiz below to find out!
LIVE Q&A WITH THE TEAM BEHIND THE SHARKS
Each day during the school holidays - we'll be hosting a live Q&A session where you have the opportunity to meet our resident shark experts and ask your questions!
These talks will be hosted daily during the school holidays at 10:15am, 11:15am & 1:30pm. If you are wanting to catch one of these Q&A sessions please ensure to book either the 9am, 11am or 1pm session.
Pre-book your visit
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26!
- Book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Discover thousands of creatures including penguins, sharks and jellyfish
- Book 24 hours in advance to receive our best price! (Only available for Weekdays outside of School Holidays)