Clownfish “Nemo” are beautiful little fish. Take a peek at the main coral display and you’ll see them on the far right of the tank.
Clownfish don’t like to stray too far from their home base – usually a Sea Anemone. They are also able to change sex, which the dominant male will normally do when (if) the female dies.
Things to Do
- Spot the Clownfish hiding in the Coral Reefs
- Watch how shy and secretive the Clownfish are
- Find out why Clownfish eat marine flake foods, small shrimp
- See the larger Maroon Clownfish in the same display. (They look a bit more thuggish and have a dusty red coloration)
- Watch how fast the Clownfish dash around their kingdom
- Discover how Clownfish become immune to the Sea Anemones where they live