Please select a country or region:
Please select a country or region:
SEA LIFE locations:
1. The Promoter is Merlin Entertainments Group Limited, 3 Market Close, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1NQ.
2. Entrants must submit photographs via social media of their crab model in order to win.
3. Entrants must submit a completed crab model or ‘make’ as outlined in the Mister Maker video and upload photographs of their crab to social media using the hashtag #SeaLifeMiniMaker.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 7pm on Sunday 19 June (the Closing Date). All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. The competition is open to all residents in the UK & Ireland, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
6. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
The prizes are: First prize of a SEA LIFE Family Pass for 4 people, a signed Mister Maker Make PLUS a Brainbox Mister Maker Game; Second prize of a signed Mister Maker Make and a Brainbox Games Bundle to include the following BrainBox games: Mister Maker, Nature, Art, Predators, Animals, Colour and Learn Sea, Around the World Snap and Bounce Animals; PLUS seven runner up prizes of signed Mister Maker Makes.
7. The prizes are first prize of a signed Mister Maker Make plus SEA LIFE Family Pass and eight runner up prizes of signed Mister Maker Makes
8. Prizes must be claimed by 1 September 2016.
9. Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize
10. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 day or annual pass, group booking, or rail inclusive offer.
11. The winner of the competition will be announced on sealife.co.uk/mistermaker on Thursday 30th June 2016 (Announcement Date).
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will contact the winner as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the social media account used to enter the competition.
14. A list of Winners can be viewed on sealife.co.uk/mistermaker from the Announcement Date until 1 Sep 2016.
15. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize by 30 June 2016, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
16. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, photo supplied of your crab model and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
17. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
18. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. SEA LIFE Annual Pass (for a family of 4)
23. Two adult and two child passes will be given to the winner of first prize.
24. The passes will be valid for one year from the date of issue
25. Admittance is subject to capacity restrictions and normal terms and conditions of entry.
26. Some rides, shows and attractions may be unavailable during visits.
27. The prize does not include travel, parking charges, food and drink or any other expense incurred when attending the attraction