Get a FREE child's ticket with every full paying adult at UK SEA LIFE sites!
£5 from every sale of the Olympus Tough G6 camera goes to SEA LIFE Trust.
To take advantage of this offer please select an attraction and click on the link below; you will be taken directly to the start of the booking for your preferred attraction. Simply follow the instructions to book your tickets in advance. Remember to bring your voucher with you on the day of your visit.
If prompted enter the promo code Olympus.
Full Offer terms and conditions
- The offer entitles the holder to a one child free entry with a full priced adult ticket for up to 4 tickets.
- The discount is based on standard walk up prices for on the day tickets.
- This offer is valid for visits to the attractions from 01/07/2019
- This promotional offer can be redeemed online only.
- Please plan ahead and check opening times and dates before your visit on the relevant attraction website.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at SEA LIFE Aquariums.
- A Child is 15 and under and an Adult is 16 and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums.
- Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums.
- Admission prices are subject to change.
- The offer cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, [via an App] or by phone.
- Features and/or creatures shown are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit visitsealife.com
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on each attraction’s website.