SEA LIFE Orlando is taking all possible steps to continue to ensure the safety and well being of our guests, staff, and creatures as needed.
Safety measures include:
- Face masks are highly recommended for guests during your visit.
- Implementing enhanced cleaning regimens throughout the area and increased cleaning and sanitizing of stations.
- Hand sanitizing stations will also be available and our staff are washing their hands thoroughly on a regular regimen.
- We will be limiting capacity in-line with government recommendations.
- During your visit, SEA LIFE Orlando is only accepting contactless payment methods and the use of debit/credit cards to combat the spread of COVID-19. Please do not visit the attraction if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, living with someone who is, or if you are feeling ill.
Frequently Asked Questions
All guests are highly recommended, but not required, to wear masks inside SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and Madame Tussauds Orlando. We encourage guests to follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the recommendations of local authorities.
Guests will be guided with directional markings, allowing them to better distance themselves while exploring the attraction. Our employees will also remind guests to maintain a respectful distance when necessary.
Due to additional safety measures, changes in operation may result in limited access to certain offerings, but we will offer guest access to as many features of the attraction as possible. Current closures can be found here. OR For assistance planning your visit please contact us at OrlandoGuestServices@merlinentertainments.biz.
We are only accepting contactless payment methods and the use of debit/credit cards to combat the spread of COVID-19.
As an added safety measure the following attractions and/or interactive elements are temporarily closed:
- Kids Play Area
- Talks, dive shows and feeding demonstrations
If you have purchased tickets for the dates when we will be closed, you may use these tickets for any future date through December 31, 2020. When you decide to visit, simply present your unused ticket at any ticket counter. Advance reservations may be required.
If your travel plans were arranged by a third party, including travel agents, travel-booking websites, or other businesses independent of SEA LIFE Orlando, you will need to contact those suppliers directly to understand their policies and any applicable fees for changing or canceling a reservation.
If you had a reservation for the dates when we were closed, please know that we would be happy to reschedule. For additional questions, please contact OrlandoSales@MerlinEntertainments.biz.
We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you enjoy your entire year of awesome at SEA LIFE Orlando. If you have any additional questions, please contact OrlandoGuestServices@merlinentertainments.biz.