Talks and Feeding sessions
AN AMAZING OCEAN OF DISCOVERY
SEA LIFE is more than a centre with beautiful creatures to discover, it's a place full of educational animations all day long to learn more about the Marine Universe! Talks, feedings and workshops for whole family to participate.
Easter holiday entertainments program!
From April 18th, come with us and participate to our different fun and creative onsite entertainments!
- Arts and crafts workshop for kids (play dough)
Expend your imagination and your creativity by making your own octopus in play dough that kids can take back home as a souvenir.
Daily from 3pm to 4pm – duration: 45 min
For kids from 4 to 12 years old.
- Interactive talk about octopus !
Let’s discover the amazing universe of octopuses and cephalopods by assisting to our daily interactive talk.
Daily at 2pm – duration : 20 min
In French and in English
Would you like to see a creature feeding ?
It is a privileged moment : shy fish come out to catch food and even the most lazy animal overdrives to eat the best piece of food ! We advise you to be front of the tank five minuts before the beginning of the feeding session.
On Tuesdays and Saturdays at 4.00pm
On Wednesdays and Sundays at 4.00pm
Ray tank, central area
On Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2.30
The river Seine tank, central area
On Mondays and Sundays at 2.30 **DURING THE FRENCH SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ONLY
ATTEND TO OUR FUN AND INTERACTIVE TALKS !
- Seahorses: evryday at 3.30 pm
- Octopus: everyday at 2.00 pm
- Sharks: everyday at 11.00 am, and on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at 4.00 pm
- Rays: everyday at 10.30 and 4.30
- Turtles: everyday at 11.30 am and 2.30 pm
- Talks and feedings can be cancel for the wellness of animals
- The daily can be changed. Thank you to read the aquarium Scoreboard at the entrance, the day of your visit
- Some animations can not be offered to groups