DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINEE
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Trainee (IEFP) to join our Marketing team in Porto
SEA LIFE Porto is a living, breathing, interactive environment that's all about immersing visitors in the experience. Come face to face with our new Humboldt penguins. Our amazing ocean display holds natural seawater where you can see our largest inhabitants as they roam around, walk beneath the ocean itself and get a wonderful view of our sea turtle Mariza. Seeing the magic of the deep up close with breath-taking displays among the fish, sharks, jelly fish and seahorses.
SEA LIFE Porto is also part of the magical Merlin Entertainments group, a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, operating now over 130 attractions, 20 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season). These include the likes of SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, the Dungeons, the Eye brand, and LEGOLAND. Why do we do it? For the love of FUN!!!
So if you are a team player who is vibrant and passionate about creating memorable experiences in a great company, we want to hear from you!
About the role
- Mandatory eligibility for the IEFP level 6 professional internship (Activate program)
- Duration: 9 months
- Location: Porto
- Work with the marketing team to support the conception and implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Design, edit, review and optimize digital content relevant in different web media supports (social networks, websites, email marketing).
-Collaborate with the team to develop and execute creative visual content in line with the brand guidelines, executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
- Support the customer service and brand activation actions, inside and outside the attraction.
- This role is full time contract, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Marketing or Design and Communication Degree and proven experience;
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both internally and externally in a clear, concise and effective manner;
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business needs; approach work proactively to maintain a high level of accomplishment;
- Demonstrated proficiency with design tools (Adobe Creative Suite) and in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams);
- Punctual, dependable, and able to work with minimum supervision. Responds and follows up in prompt and efficient manner;
- Basic Video Editing skills would be a plus;
- Ability to be flexible/adaptable as per the business operational requirements;
- Fluency in English;
- Love for marine life.
To apply to this opportunity, please fill the form below.