SEA LIFE is the perfect place for a school trip where you can EXPLORE, LEARN & DISCOVER the underwater world.
Call your local site to book!
Immerse your pupils in a world that is unique and inspiring by taking them on this interactive, hands-on visit.
MAKING EDUCATION FUN!
- SEA LIFE EXPERTS on hand during your visit.
- Easy to follow QUIZ TRAIL - test pupils on fishy facts.
- TOUCH a crab or starfish at the rockpool!
- Daily CREATURE TALKS and feeding demos.
- SEA LIFE expert certificate including a FREE RETURN VISIT.
- RESOURCE PACKS (UK) and RISK ASSESSMENTS (UK) available for you to download.
- FREE TEACHERS – 1 in 5 for primary schools, 1 in 10 for secondary schools.
To book your visit, or for more information contact your local site:
SEA LIFE works with key conservation organisations - find out how the work of these partners can be incorporated into classroom activities.
*Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras