This June meet the Octonauts and join us for this fun-filled educational event!
- 12th June - 11th July
- Meet & Greet's from 11.30 - 15.30 daily
- Tickets from £19.10 (Included with Standard Entry ticket)
- Perfect for families with children
OH NO! Captain Barnacles is missing!
At 8am this morning, Captain Barnacles was out in Gup A on a solo mission, checking on the local coral to make sure it has enough zooxanthellae (that's algae to you and me).
Suddenly, an undersea storm swept him up and carried him far away!
The rest of the Octonauts are worried about where he's got to and need YOU to step in as Captain for a day.
You'll learn lots of cool stuff about the ocean and how to protect it along the way.
Help save Captain Barnacles...
Bring him back to the octopod
- Meet & greet the Octonauts each day at the following times: 11.30, 12.30, 13.30, 14.30, 15.30 (Please note: Octonaut character meets are subject to safety restrictions and may be removed at any time for operational reasons).
- Plenty of cool photo opportunities
- Fun activity trail and treasure hunt style activities throughout the aquarium
- 5 fun action stations where you can learn about the creatures and conservation
- Get a reward for completion
- Entry to SEA LIFE Weymouth aquarium, with entrance at a chosen 15-minute time slot
- Dive in and come face to fin with 1,000 creatures across 11 different themed zones including sharks, seals, otters, penguins, and an octopus!
Book with confidence
Because we're living in uncertain times, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to amend your booking, ensuring that you won't miss out if your visit is affected by COVID-19.
- Child tickets from £15.10 and Under 3's go free!