Did you know?
Sharks have lived in our oceans for more than 420 million years!
There are over 500 species of shark in our oceans and you’ll meet lots of them when you explore our Ocean Tunnel!
One of our favourites is the Blacktip Reef shark, which are easy to spot because of the distinctive black marking on their fin. They love their food and in particular, small fish including mullet, groupers and surgeonfish!
- Learn more! Click here for more information on sharks.
Are you brave enough to feed the sharks?
Join us for a fun experience at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park!
- Your experience includes entry to Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park
- Get up close and personal with a private feed of our resident sharks
- A member of our expert Animal Care Team will tell you all about our sharks, their habitat and diet as well as answer any shark-related questions you may have
- This experience lasts approx. 20 minutes
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your experience start time
- Children must be 8 years or over to participate in the experience
- A minimum height of 1.2m is required to participate in the experience
- Children between the age of 8-13 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+years as a free spectator (Admission ticket required)
- Sensible, enclosed footwear and full-length trousers must be worn at all times
- Access to the feeding area is via a staircase and is in an area with reduced lighting and background machinery noise
- Valid for one person