School & Field Trips to SEA LIFE Aquarium
Fall Field Trip Special
School Groups who visit before December 31 receive a FREE educational Meet the Creatures workshop! Our workshops are based on the Texas State Learning Standards of Perfomance and match TEKS program requirements.
With over 5,000 creatures on display, a visit to SEA LIFE will engage your student’s senses. In addition to the spectacular view from the underwater tunnel, children can get involved at the interactive rockpool by touching a crab or starfish.
With so much to see and experience you will take learning beyond the classroom and into a new underwater world.
Your visit to SEA LIFE will include:
- Rockpool Experience – Get up close and personal with our creatures
- Free Chaperone Tickets – 1 free Chaperone Ticket per every 5 Student Tickets purchased
- Free educational talks throughout the day that your class can attend
- Free Teacher Preview Visit
- Free Downloadable Resources
FREE if your school group visits before Dececmber 31st!
Programs for the 2014 - 2015 School Year:
Meet the Creatures: Appropriate for Grades K – 6
- Observe key creatures at SEA LIFE, and learn about habitat and lifestyles.
- Become immersed in the life of the sea and learn how creatures adapt.
- Learn about conservation and how students can make a difference.
Teacher Preview Visits:
We can offer teacher inspection visits to help you plan your school visit. Come and familiarize yourself with the site and ask our staff any questions you may have. Please contact us at 469 444.3004 to schedule in advance or email us at DFWSales@merlinentertainments.biz.
Book your Visit
Are you ready to book your visit? All you have to do is simply fill out the form below and send it to DFWSales@merlinentertainments.biz or you can call us at 469-444-3004 to book!
*There is a minimum group size of 20 students in order to book a workshop.